5.26.2014

Vacation Part 2

Hello again! Yesterday I posted pictures from the first day and today I am just posting a bunch of jumbled pictures....I'm not really sure what day I took pictures and what day I didn't but anyway, I hope you guys enjoy!

Ivy asked me if I like the beach, I said "Yeah, I like it." Then, she was like "I love it and I never want to leave!"
Kyle and Morgan

Lil' Brianna



So pretty!

One night some of us took a walk....the sun set was breath taking....





Caught Ivy dancing on the beach....to cute! :)


Back to the sunny pictures!




My two prety sisters!

Oh look here are 2 more! ;)



Love this girl!


These pictures were taken on our last walk....sadness....

The weird this is it was really scary! On the walk it got really dark and there was a lightening storm!! We were seriously running back to the beach house!



This one she was trying to show off but after I took it and looked at it....I was like "YOU HAVE A SHADOW!! LIKE PETER PAN!!"

haha
Hope you guys liked them!


~Michaela Ann
 

2 comments: