7.11.2014

one of the best weeks of my life

back row-left to right: Bryce, Cameron, Adam
front row-left to right: Olivia, Me, Paige
 
me and my amazing small group leader Mia! <3
 
me and Anna
 
GO BLUE!
 
me and Katie
 
It's so crazy how close I got with these girls! They are all amazing and so special to me! I can't wait to go again, and I just got back! Worldview is amazing, period.
me and Cameron
This week was the longest and shortest week of my life. We fit so much into these 5 days including, free time, sleep, eating, 26 hours of lectures, small group time, and so much more!
I am so glad God gave me the opportunity to go and am so blest to have met so many amazing people! :) I miss them already!
 
 
~Michaela Ann
 
*all of these pictures were taken by my Mom or my the camp*

1 comment: